Dear Santa, I’ve been really healthy (almost) all year and I intend to be next year as well; after a festive wander through Harrods, here are my 18 top fitness gift ideas that’ll certainly help keep me on track through 2014; including some clothes, trainers, workout equipment, healthy food & drink and other gym knick-knacks. The sort of thing any fitness freak like me would love to open in just a fortnight’s time! 😉 Faya x
1. TRAINERS – because no girl ever said ‘I have enough shoes’. Ever. Love these NIKE FREE TR III PRINTED – cool ‘marine’ blues and geometric patterns feel very stylish to me!
2. COFFEE MACHINE: the perfect pre workout drink to engage the synapses and fire up the muscles!
– Nespresso machine – they come in a million shapes & sizes. This retro inspired one caught my eye!
– Or a box of flavoured capsules 😉 (‘Caramelito’ is a personal favourite)
– And how about this gorgeous Alessi espresso cup set with cute ‘frog’ motif…
3. COFFEE / TEA CUPS: …and whilst we’re on the topic of Alessi cups, how about this whole chrome set ?!?
4. JACKETS: I found these two gorgeous wind jackets, both Nike. The reflective material sparkles beautifully in silver – perfect for Xmas! NIKE ALLOVER FLASH, WOMEN’S RUNNING JACKET: and NIKE SHIELD FLASH, WOMEN’S RUNNING JACKET:
5. JUICER: This ‘masticating’ Juicer is perfect for vegetable & fruit juices. It squeezes out the juice & leaves more of the nutritional value intact, by chewing the contents, NOT spinning it and heating it up (which creates simpler sugars, and destroys the vitamin value). You can also make yummy cake with the fibrous pulp it spits out (mmm cake!)
7. FOAM ROLLER: A self massage to get rid of all those unwanted ‘muscle knots’. (Check out my post ‘IS THAT HOW YOU ROLL‘ from Regents Park, a while back!)
9. PULL-UP BAR – attach it to your door frame and get to work!
10. MEDICINE BALL – this rotund training partner can provide you with a full body workout and you can take him/her with you anytime/anywhere!
11. SPORT MASSAGE – anyone who works out hard knows that the body can get a tad stiff; a good sports massage is massively appreciated by your muscles! Use your imagination for the picture
12. SPA EXPERIENCE – After the festivities are over, it’s cold, dark, and summer seems a mere distant memory – who wouldn’t love a day of luxurious indulgence? Spoil someone you love at the beautiful Corinthia Hotel spa – a personal favourite featured in my previous post here.
13. YOGA MAT – for all the yoga lovers out there a brand new, colourful yoga mat to liven up the new year!
14. HOMEBODY YOGA CLOTHES – the clothes are impossibly soft, and are sold exclusively at Harrods on the 5th floor. Such a luxury treat!
16. NIKE+ SPORTWATCH – counts Calories, Time, Time Elapsed, Average Pace, Instant Pace, Stopwatch, Alarm, Distance, History, Records, Tap Functionality, Backlight, Laps, Intervals, End of Run Messages, Run Reminders, Attaboys etc!! Also works with a heart rate monitor! Phew!
17. PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS – If you’re becoming complacent, bored or need help with you’re training it’s a fab gift to give someone to start the new year!
18. A LOVELY WARM COAT ??? If you really want to spoil someone, how about a winter jacket guaranteed to keep you warm in frosty London, or on a ski trip. This super-technical Canada Goose ‘Montebello’ jacket will certainly to do the job for me :)!
On your marks… get set… SHOP!
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, THEN YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…